1. What types of file format do you accept for 3D printing services?
We only accept STL (STereoLithography) file format.
2. What is the maximum build size per print?
Our 3D printer is able to print a maximum built size of 130mm x 130mm x 130mm size.
3. What are the different types of resolution you provide?
We offer 6 different kinds of printing resolution of 0.15mm, 0.20mm, 0.25mm,0.30mm, 0.35mm and 0.40mm where 0.15mm as the finest and 0.40mm as the roughest.
4. What are the different types of inner-filled option available?
We provide 4 different kinds of inner filled options of 95% filled (densest), 75% filled, 50% filled and 25% filled (Least dense).
5. Are there a selection of printing quality?
Yes. We offer 3 different kinds of printing quality of Fine, Normal and Fast which can also refer to the printing speed. Different print quality selection will affects the printing time, surface finishing and the dimension accuracy of your models.
6. What are the printing technology you are using?
We are using FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) which lays down material in layers to form your models.
7. What types of material are available for 3D printing?
Our 3D printer is able to print in ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) and PLA (Polylactic acid).
8. What if my model exceed your printable size?
You can design your models in smaller sections and you can glue them together or you may design some snap on feature to assemble them together after printing.
9. What is the minimum printable dimensions?
The minimum wall thickness/ details have to be 1mm and above. Please note that parts that are having small details which are hanging or protruding out of your models might break easily when removing the support structure.
10. Can I print multiple colours on my model?
Our 3D printer can print single colour per print job.
11. What are the available colours?
For ABS, available colours are White, Black, Red, Blue, Yellow and Green.
For PLA, available colours are Natural, White, Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Purple and Red.
12. Are you able to provide me a quote if I give you the dimensions and description of my design?
No. We need your designs in STL file format in order for us to provide you with a quote. In addition, you need to also advise us your required print resolution, types of inner filled option and the printing quality in order for us to furnish you with a quote.
13. What are the things that I need to take note before exporting to STL files?
Make sure your models are water-tight and there are no reverse/ inverted surface on your models. You also have to ensure that your models are Boolean or group as one item. Always save your model files as an individual file.
14. How do I export my file to .STL format using different 3D software?
You can refer to the Technical Support page located in our website http://3dprinters.com.sg . Navigate to Support & Downloads -> Technical Support sub-menu, where there is a step-by-step guide on how to export .STL file using different 3D software.